SMILE because...

Your day goes the way the corners of your mouth turn.

Friday, December 24, 2010

No More Binki

Really?? Yes. No more binki. Joseph has managed just this week to lose not only his binki, but his sister's as well! Okay so, Everlit had two and we lost her first one at the dedication of the BYUI center. Then Joseph lost her second one. Now all the binkis are gone, and we're not buying any more! As exciting as that sounds, it's kind of bad news. At least until Joseph learns to sleep without one. He keeps waking up all sorts of upset. And since the binki used to be all he needed to go right back to sleep, I find myself in all sorts of trouble in the middle of the night. BUT. It's okay. I'm positive that it'll only take a little while for us all to get the hang of this and then we'll be golden!
Tonight is Christmas Eve. Jopes is not quite home from work yet, but he should be soon. Joseph is asleep on my bed because he had one of those waking-up-upset episodes and so I laid down on my bed with him and sang him Christmas songs until he fell asleep. Everlit is asleep in her bed. We finally caught her laughing on video today. It's a little hard to tell when she's laughing and not her brother, but here it is:

Tomorrow is Christmas day and I can not WAIT to see my kids' cute little faces tomorrow morning. I love my family. I love my Savior. And I love this time of year. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers