SMILE because...

Your day goes the way the corners of your mouth turn.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful for Family

I just want to say how thankful I am for my family. I was born to amazing parents. I have wonderful siblings and those who are married have married wonderful people. I have extremely cute nieces and nephews. I have terrific in-laws. But best of all, I have my own family, and I love them with all my heart.
Joseph {Jopes} is my #1 best friend. He makes me smile every day, if not laugh ridiculously. He's handsome, intelligent, and very athletically talented. He's an honest and righteous man, and I can always look to him for anything. He is a spectacular father, and an even better husband.

Our Joseph is so much fun. He is so smart, too! He knows how to do things that we would never expect him to be able to figure out at his young age. He has the best laughs and smiles. His "cheese" is great. He is a loving big brother. He is small for his age, yet such a little man at heart and in attitude.

Everlit is beautiful. She has a smile that just lights up your heart. She loves to be held and loves to be talked to. She handles her brother's "playfulness" so well. Sometimes, we're even sure that she's looking around for him. She's got strong legs and a strong grip. She is ticklish. And she is so pretty.

I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such great, loving family.

1 comment:

Followers