SMILE because...

Your day goes the way the corners of your mouth turn.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Four More Days!!

Just real quick. We went to our friends' baby blessing yesterday. Holding their little baby made me wish mine was already here! I actually looked a little pregnant in the dress I was wearing. Still, people said I look way too small to be finding out the baby's gender already. Oh well. Joseph and I are so excited to find out on Thursday! I stayed in bed for a long time this morning with my hand on my tummy and just enjoyed feeling the baby kick every now and then. The first time s/he kicked was Friday the 17th and I've been feeling him/her more and more ever since. It's fun, but it's amazing too, that something so real can be coming from inside of me. I have lots of experience with kids and pregnant sisters, but experiencing all these things from the mother perspective is definitely something new. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers